Join us on the fourth Thursday of each month for a complimentary “Introduction to the Financial Markets” workshop. We’ll take you through the basics of the local and international financial markets. We’ll cover how to: place orders, set stop losses and take profits, create and read charts, load indicators, create portfolios and a host other essential financial markets skills.
These interactive sessions are hosted at our offices and are limited to 15 people per month.
WORKSHOP: Introduction to the Financial Markets
Topic: Introduction to the Financial Markets
Date: The fourth Thursday of each month
Time: 18:00 – 19:00
10 Burnside Island,
410 Jan Smuts Avenue,
In this one hour workshop you will:
– Receive a basic introduction to trading.
– Learn how to create an order ticket.
– Learn how to set up your charts and indicators.
– Learn how to set stop losses and take profits.
– Gain the confidence to safely place your first trade online.
Bonus: Receive a free 1-hour personal consultation with one of our portfolio managers in which you can plan, review and make the most of your investments.
Who should attend?
- Those seeking a basic introduction to financial markets.
- Anyone considering trading via an online platform.
- Those interested in managing wealth.
– 17:30-18:00: Tea and coffee
– 18:00-19:00: Interactive workshop
– 19:00-19:30: Personal follow up Q&A
Friends and family are also welcome to attend, but space is limited and seats will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. So don’t delay – secure your place today!
I hope to see you there!