Rand Swiss (Pty) Ltd
Currently building one of South Africa’s leading boutique brokers.
- Providing full service stockbroking facilities to retail, institutional and HNW clients;
- Supporting a variety of cutting edge trading platforms;
- Collating, curating and creating leading industry research;
- Full execution and advisory service;
- Development of bespoke portfolios;
- Client coaching and mentorship programmes;
Education and Qualifications
- RE 1 Key Individual (2014)
- RE 5 Authorised Rep 2012)
- South African Institute of the Financial Markets (SAIFM), Registered Persons Exam (RPE) Financial Markets, Rules and Regulations, Equity, Derivatives and Forex (2009)
- University of South Africa (UNISA), (2009-2010) Honours in Economics
- University of South Africa (UNISA), (2005-2006) Bachelor of Arts Degree (English Lit & Classics) Cum Laude
- University of the Witwatersrand, (2002-2004) Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Management, Psychology and Economics)
- Achievements: Academic Excellence Scholarship
- South African Institute of the Financial Markets (SAIFM)
- Investment Analysts Society of South Africa (IASSA)
- Head of Trading at Vunani Private Clients – winner of the Peoples’ Choice Award at the Business Day/Intellidex 2013 Top Brokers Review.
- Managing Editor and Analyst at FSP Invest – a division of the Agora International Group.